After the last edition that gathered more than 1000 delegates in 2017 the next ITER Business Forum will take place in Antibes Juan les Pins, South of France from 26 to 28 March 2019.
Today, the ITER project is entering in a new phase, moving from the ITER buildings construction phase to the ITER machine assembly phase and facing the integration challenges.
ITER is moving forward!
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to make business contacts on the ITER programme and beyond.
See you in Antibes Juan les pins!
This event will include:
- to learn about ITER status and next business opportunities
- to facilitate partnerships between industries, within Europe and outside Europe
- to foster collaborations between industries and Fusion laboratories
- an industrial conference
- 1-1 meetings scheduled on line by participants
- an optional programme of technical tours including the ITER site visit
- an industrial and R&D exhibition with more than 80 stands
This event is organized by ITER France Agency with the participation of ITER Organization, Fusion for Energy and other Domestic Agencies and with the financial support of local Authorities.